Pride Housing: An LGBTQ+ Living Learning Community
Pride Housing provides a home for students who are particularly seeking an LGBTQ+ affirming and gender-inclusive living experience.
Interested in Pride Housing?
To request Pride Housing, please follow the application requirements below:
- Email email@example.com with your name, pronouns, and W#
Goals of Pride Housing
- To build a caring and connected community among residents in Pride Housing.
- To provide students with opportunities for learning about development of their own multidimensional personal and social identities.
- To connect residents with resources across campus that promote academic success and personal wellness.
What to Expect
Residents in Pride Housing will be encouraged to participate in periodic community programming and dialogues intended to build community, promote learning, and support wellness. Staff will also organize opportunities for residents to attend both LGBTQ+ specific and general university programs and events as a group.
- 2022-23 Pride Housing is located on the 5th floor, south bar of the newly-built Alma Clark Glass Hall. Single, double, and triple rooms are available. A limited number of rooms with bath are also available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- University Residences works in partnership with the Disability Access Center (DAC). Students requesting accommodation must complete both a Housing application and a DAC Needs Assessment. For details and timeline visit Housing's Disability Accommodation.
We welcome your questions about Pride Housing. Please contact Residence Life at email@example.com for more information.