Western offers housing for groups or individuals affiliated with the university throughout the year, or visiting for WWU Conference Services events over the summer. Housing availability is limited September through mid-June during the academic year, with increased options available over the summer.
Traveling on your own?
Planning to stay with a group?
Western offers group housing during the summer for conferences, events and youth camps held on campus or in the Bellingham area. To discuss accommodation options for a group, please contact WWU Conference Services.
Rates & Amenities
All housing options include extra-long twins beds. Guests have access to Wi-Fi, digital cable TV, residential lounges and free onsite laundry facilities. Parking permits are required on campus and available for an extra fee.
- Private Bedrooms: include two extra-long twin beds and a semiprivate bathroom. Adjoining or wheelchair-accessible may be available upon request.
- Single Guest: $55.65 +tax per night.
- Two Guests: $73.60 +tax per night.
- Private Suites: include one or two double-occupancy bedrooms with extra-long twin beds, a kitchenette and a bathroom. Kitchens are equipped with full-sized refrigerators, compact stove/ovens, and a sink.
- $117.85 +tax per night.
- Apartment Units: are only available during the summer and include two double-occupancy bedrooms with extra-long twin beds, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. Kitchens are equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, a compact stove/oven, and a sink. Bedding and towels are not available in Apartments Units; please plan to bring your own.
- $99.10 +tax per night.
Ask about our linens discount! With the exception of our Apartment Units, discounted rates are available for guests who are willing to bring their own bedding and towels during their stay.