Missing Persons Contact

Students can confidentially designate someone different from their Emergency Contacts to be reached if the University has reason to believe the student has gone missing.

Should a student go missing, WWUPD or authorized Residence Life personnel will initiate communication to the specified contact listed as the Missing Persons Contact. To assign someone as your missing persons contact, please fill out the Missing Person Contact Info.

Note: If a student does not designate a Missing Person Contact, their Emergency Contact will serve as their Missing Persons Contact.

Reporting a Missing Student Who Resides in University Housing