Contracted Services/Outside Vendors

Services by third party, outside vendors are not allowed to work on Housing property (rooms, bathrooms, buildings). Examples of this are cleaning, repair, painting, etc.

Please note: Housing may allow exceptions to University-endorsed contracted services.

Personal services provided by professionals for students are allowed when the contracting resident is present. Examples of this are personal trainer, personal care attendant, tutor, etc.

For more information on visitors see Guest Policy.

Questions about Contracted Services/Outside Vendors?