Edens-Higginson Update Page

Welcome to the alert page for Edens-Higginson. Please use the sub navigation on the left to stay up to date with projects in your community.

If you don’t see a side navigation, your building is not currently undergoing any major upgrades.

Visit Maintenance Requests to report an outage, repair, or custodial issue.

For emergencies, contact your RA/AA, the RA/AA on call, or your front desk.

For larger, serious, and immediate dangers, contact the University Police Department (UPD) at 360-650-3555.