Disruptive behavior will result in disciplinary action. Disruptive behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Physical abuse
- Verbal abuse
- Obstruction or other conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of self or others
- Failure to complete sanctions
- Failure to cooperate or comply with University officials
- Providing false identification or information
- Violating policies and procedures
- Being in the presence of someone violating policies and procedures
New COVID-19 Policy
Refusal to wear face covering in public areas
- Face coverings are required in all public areas of the residence halls and are expected to cover the nose and mouth.
- Students are expected to wear face coverings to/from all community bathroom areas but are permitted to remove their face coverings to perform daily hygiene habits such as brushing their teeth and washing their face.
- Public areas do include community bathrooms on residential floors, but do not include a shared bathroom or common rooms in a suite or apartment.
*See Guest Policy for information when visiting or hosting guests in a residential room.