Vaccine Availability at Seamar Community Health Center, Bellingham Technical College and through PeaceHealth
The Student Health Center announced that vaccine appointments are being offered to Western students at Seamar Community Health Center in Bellingham, Bellingham Technical College and through PeaceHealth.
Please note: Vaccine scheduling is on a first come first served basis.
Bellingham Technical College
The Whatcom County Mass Vaccination Clinic at Bellingham Technical College has open appointments for this upcoming weekend, for people 18 and older.
Appointments will run from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. this Wednesday, April 21, through Friday, April 23.
Seamar Community Health Center
4455 Cordata Parkway
Bellingham, WA 98226
To secure your vaccine appointment:
1) Go to the Seamar Community Health Center.
2) Sign yourself up on the Vaccine Appointment Sheet for the next day’s slots.
3) Return to Seamar the next day at your scheduled time for your vaccine appointment.
4) Take note of when your guaranteed second vaccine dose will be provided.
5) Congratulate yourself for doing your part to keep Western and your community safe!
Space is limited, and appointments are first-come, first-served. Vaccine clinic dates are based on vaccine availability and may be subject to change.
Please note: If you are unable to participate in this vaccine program, the Student Health Center will share details about other vaccine opportunities when they become available.
Beginning Thursday, April 22, PeaceHealth is opening up vaccination slots for current students.
To schedule a vaccination time, visit the MyPeaceHealth scheduling tool.
For information on the COVID-19 vaccine please visit WWU's Vax Facts.